Personal Chef and Boutique Catering Service
Chef KC James is a Los Angeles chef specializing in custom prepared meals, private dinner parties, small event catering and private cooking lessons.
Whether it’s weekly meals for your family or help hosting an event, Chef KC will make sure you get the food you want, exactly the way you want it.
As a personal chef, KC provides a unique service to individuals and families who don’t have the ability to cook the food they prefer to eat at home. Chef KC customizes your meal plan, prepares food in your kitchen or in her commercial kitchen space, and packages/stores the meals along with specific handling instructions. Healthy, delicious meals can then be enjoyed according to your specifications, in the comfort of your own home and at your convenience.
Each Customized Package Includes:
- Initial Consultation and Price estimate
- Menu and Meal Planning
- Dietary Counseling
- Grocery Shopping
- Meal Preparation
- Meal Packaging and Labeling
- Full Instructions for Heating and Serving
- Kitchen Clean-up
Chef KC brings years of party planning experience to the table and will create the perfect food experience to compliment your event, no matter what the size or the occasion.
- Private Dinner Parties
- Romantic Dinners for Two
- Wedding and Baby Showers
- Holiday Parties and Catering
- Passed Appetizers
- Promotional Events
- Gallery Shows
- Festival Events
- And anything else that calls for celebration!
Who needs a personal chef?
- Anyone who believes in the importance of having great meals at home and for a fair price. Most people employ a personal chef because they don’t have the time, desire or know-how to cook the food they want to eat each day. This could be single professionals, busy working families, seniors, new mothers, people with specific diets, etc.
Can I afford this? Isn’t having a personal chef a luxury?
- Yes, you can! The cost of a meal plan is comparable to eating out at a decent restaurant. Only you’re in your own home and have ingredients and meals tailored specifically to your needs. Beyond preparing delicious food, a personal chef will also save you time - which can be priceless.
- As your chef I will plan your meals, do all shopping, food preparation and clean up. I can save you 10-12 hours of time per week by doing this all for you! Last but not least, employing a personal chef is an investment in you and your families health.
- No more unhealthy restaurant food, frozen meals, or hitting the drive-thru on the way home. With a personal chef you’ll be protecting your most valuable assets - your health and well-being
How does service work?
- Please refer to “How it Works” tab
Do I Need To Be Home When You Are Cooking?
- No, you don’t. In most cases my clients are working while I’m in the home preparing meals.
Where do you shop?
- This varies from client to client. I’m happy to shop at your favorite market or specialty store upon request. Otherwise I visit various grocery stores, farmers markets, etc. to find the freshest, highest quality and best priced ingredients available.
Are you fully bonded and insured?